Highly creative professional with significant experience in project planning, production and development in the mobile communications field, new media industries and marketing. I am recognized for my initiatives and attention to detail, as well as my strong interpersonal skills and professionalism. I have demonstrated innovative problem solving solutions and have built productive business relations with third party partners and inter-departmental colleagues.
Areas of specialization
- Account Supervision
- Product, Project and Team Management
- Technical Writing and Development
- Sales and Business Analysis
- Problem solving and process optimization
- Strong background in audio technology
2010 – 2011
Account Supervisor (Digital Marketing)
- Responsible for the management of all client digital campaigns.
- Initiate and implement all planning for assigned project mandates.
- Accountable for the entire project and multidisciplinary team management process through Strategy, Creative, UX, and Technology.
- Client contact on overall management of projects and correspondence.
- Develop and approve SEM brief for online search campaigns.
- Analyze and report on web traffic (through Webtrends and Google Analytics), top performance and KPI metrics for each online campaign.
2006 – 2010
Product Manager, Audio and Graphics (Mobile Content Distribution)
- Managed the operational processes and guidelines of the company’s two most important personalization product lines which generate sales of over $20M yearly.
- Reduced company operational costs by over 35% by redistributing workload and reducing staff and focusing efforts on more profitable brands and content.
- Maintained and developed business relationships with more than 20 licensors and the top 10 North American carriers.
- Managed a team of employees and helped them achieve their annual goals.
- Maintained $1.2 million per month Calltone distribution service.
- Coordinated and oversaw database optimization efforts with the IT department which resulted in an increased efficiency and reduction in time spent troubleshooting.
- Planned, organized and coordinated the technical development of the online aggregation platform and the entire service, which helped reduce staff hours by 50%.
2000 – 2007
Technical Writer/Author (Publishing)
- Published eight books and five multi-media CD-ROMs.
- Regularly collaborate with online content publishers and provide them with articles, tutorials and reviews for their sites.
- Beta tester for two audio-related software companies; Sony and Steinberg.
1995 – 2000
Professor and Program Coordinator (Professional Training)
- Taught new technology developments related to audio to College level students. These courses were part of three A.E.C. programs called Computer Assisted Sound Design (901.24), Audio Engineering Technology and Sound Design. Courses included: Digital Audio, Computers And The Music Industry, MIDI Studio, Seminars, Introduction to Computers and Digital Studio.
- Coordinated meetings between industry professionals and students.
- Took part in the content development of new A.E.C. programs for the Quebec Ministry of Education.
- Participated in various digital audio related demonstrations inQuebecandOntariosuch as the Canadian Music Week and the National Association of Broadcasters.
- Analyzed and established marketing strategies to aid in increasing student enrolment.
Fluent in French and English
MS Office, MS Project, QuarkXpress, Visio, Dreamweaver, Frontpage, Axure
Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash, PowerPoint
Most audio production applications on the market